Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Blog of the day! #14

Hey guys, sorry that I have been gone for so long, I have been so busy! But now I am trying to give you guys at least one post a day :).


A lot has happened to me on ourWorld recently, including being accepted as a volunteer. If you don't know, ourWorld volunteers are the people who have this icon in front of there name...


(sorry for the blurry picture)


Helpers can help answer questions that people have, that ourWorld doesn't have time to answer.


I also found another Super Crystal Mystery Key that activates on the 24th October 2011 :). Both times that I have entered the Skeleton Key Dungeon I have unlocked a Transformation Mystery Box, so hopefully this time I will get something good :).


I also changed my outfit for Halloween, using items that I have recieved from the Fright Box 2011.


(sorry that you cannot see my cat)


I am wearing...

  • Peppermint Candy (turquoise)
  • Magical Potion (red)
  • Magical Potion (orange)
  • Bunny Ears Dark
  • Crown Hair Clip (white)
  • Crown Necklace (white)
  • Boxing Gloves (black only available at Mr Moles Mystery Mart)
  • Domino Mask (black only available at Mr Moles Mystery Mart)
  • Skull Rock Thigh-Highs (orange Halloween 2011 Item)
  • Boneyard Dress (orange Halloween 2011 Item)
  • Trick Or Treat Spider Basket (Halloween 2011 Item)
  • Whitney Hair
  • Bubblegum Bubble (only available at Mr Moles Mystery Mart)
  • Fright-O-Lantern Cape (Fright Mystery Box 2011 Item)
  • Fright-O-Lantern Boots (Fright Mystery Box 2011 Item)
  • Webbing Wings (Fright Mystery Box 2011 Item)
  • Baxter The Black Cat (Halloween 2011 Item)
  • Sakura Branch Left Leg Tattoo (white)
I have also been Trick or Treating, unfortunately I have only found some semi-permanent and a couple of permanent sweets, but you can unlock old Halloween Items :).

So what have you guys found while Trick or Treating? Tell me in the comments below :).

No comments:

Post a Comment