Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Blog of the day! #12

Hey guys so I the 2011 Halloween items are out :D! And I bought a few things that I think may be popular when they are rare.


I bought the Patch-Work Mask in black.




The Bone Yard Thigh-Highs




The Skull Rock Boots in black and orange.




And the Dusk Lady Cape in black. It's in my Wishlist for some reason lol.




I also changed my outfit a bit to go more with the Halloween theme :).




I am wearing...

  • Peppermint Candy (turquoise)
  • Magical Potion (red)
  • Magical Potion (orange)
  • Booster-X Cuff - Left (black)
  • Booster-X Cuff - Right (black)
  • Cupids Wings (black)
  • Aude Hair
  • Bunny Ears Dark (black)
  • Dark Polka Dot Swimsuit Bottom (orange)
  • Crown Hair Clip (white)
  • Crown Necklace (white)
  • Monster Feet Slippers (orange only available at Mr Moles Mystery Mart)
  • Domino Mask (black only available at Mr Moles Mystery Mart)
  • Anisport Basic Tank-Top (black)
  • Stuffed Bunny (white only available at Mr Moles Mystery Mart)
  • Checkered Over-Sized Hat (orange only available at Mr Moles Mystery Mart)
  • Bubblegum Bubble (only available at Mr Moles Mystery Mart)
  • Dusk Lady Cape (black Halloween 2011 item)
  • Bone Yard Thigh-Highs (black Halloween 2011 item)
  • Sakura Branch Left Leg Tattoo (white)
I am really happy that my blog is getting a lot of views now :D in just a few days we have hit over 150 views :D. So please tell your friends so I can post more posts for you guys :).

Love you!<3


No comments:

Post a Comment